The Center for Entrepreneurship and Center for Workforce Development are offering free online, self-paced, certified courses to small business owners in the region through funding from an Economic Development Administration grant. Entrepreneurs will have the ability to learn the critical skills needed to manage their small business’s finances, human resources challenges, and marketing efforts. These small business courses will give entrepreneurs the opportunity to identify their current and future goals and learn how to thrive and grow.
- Accounting Fundamentals for Small Businesses
- Introduction to Small Business Management
- Small Business Marketing
- Budgeting and Financial Analysis for Small Businesses
- Law for Small Businesses
- Project Management for Small Businesses
- HR Fundamentals for Small Businesses
To enroll, email email@example.com.